With Condor to 21 long-haul destinations in winter 2022/23 - and a brand-new destination in the flight schedule: Starting in November, Germany's most popular leisure airline will fly to the South African city of Johannesburg on Mondays and Fridays from Frankfurt. And, connections to New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, and Seattle will continue in winter with a total of twelve weekly flights from Frankfurt. In addition to Africa and North America, the Caribbean is again strongly represented: Mexico, Cuba and Jamaica are in the program, as are the Dominican Republic, Grenada, and Tobago. Condor's dream destinations in the Indian Ocean round off the program with the Seychelles, the Maldives and Mauritius. Trips with Condor can be booked with all German tour operators and in the travel agency, flight tickets are available as usual under www.condor.com and by telephone.
Most popular destinations in Africa back on the flight schedule - new: Johannesburg
Africa fans will get their money's worth next winter: the route from Cape Town to Johannesburg is one of the most popular round trips in South Africa - both destinations can be reached non-stop with Condor and can therefore be ideally combined for round trips. On the way, visitors experience highlights such as the Garden Route, a spectacular coastal road with varied nature and colorful towns. Another popular stop on the round trip is Port Elizabeth, before heading to Addo Elephant National Park, home to over 600 of the gray giants. Via Durban, the tour continues toward the Panorama Route, known for unique views from the highlands of the Drakensberg Mountains to the lowlands up to 1,000 meters below. The Blyde River Canyon is one of the most popular gorges in the area. The famous Kruger National Park, the largest game reserve in South Africa, can also be easily reached from here before heading to Johannesburg. In addition to South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania are also back on the flight schedule, with the popular Condor destinations of Mombasa and Zanzibar.
Caribbean: plenty of choice and many connections
Condor willbe flying to the most beautiful Caribbean destinations in the Dominican Republic and Cuba, and will once again be flying to Grenada, Tobago, and Jamaica. On site, guests can expect a sun guarantee, dreamlike beaches, Caribbean sounds, and delicacies - the ideal time out in winter.
Further destinations and departure airports for additional routes in winter 22/23 are being looked into.
Overview of Condor long-haul flights from Frankfurt, starting November 1, 2022:
- Cape Town, South Africa - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Cancún, Mexico - Daily
- Grenada - Sunday
- Havana, Cuba - Monday, Thursday
- Holguin, Cuba - Wednesday, Sunday
- New York (JFK), USA - Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Johannesburg, South Africa - Monday, Friday
- Los Angeles, USA - Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Mombasa, Kenya - Friday, Sunday
- Montego Bay, Jamaica - Wednesday, Sunday
- Male, Maldives - Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Mauritius - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Puerto Plata, Dom. Republic - Wednesday, Sunday
- Punta Cana, Dom. Republic - Daily
- Santo Domingo, Dom. Republic - Wednesday, Sunday
- Seattle, USA - Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- Seychelles - Friday
- Tobago - Sunday
- Varadero, Cuba - Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Toronto, Canada - Wednesday, Sunday
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - Friday, Sunday