Germany's most popular leisure airline Condor is ramping up its Mallorca programme for Easter following the lifting of the travel warning for the Balearic Island: Condor is flying to Palma de Mallorca from eight airports in Germany in time for the Easter holidays, thus offering more flight options for Easter than in the peak season last summer. Condor is taking off from Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Leipzig with several additional flights. Besides, flights to Mallorca from Berlin, Hanover, Stuttgart and Zurich will be available from Easter and thus earlier than planned. The Condor flights to Germany's most popular holiday island will take off in time for the Easter holidays in the respective German states, from Dusseldorf even as early as 20 March. All flights can be booked at www.condor.com, with tour operators and in travel agencies. Currently, particularly flexible rebooking conditions apply to all new bookings.
Now that Mallorca is no longer a risk area thanks to consistently low incidence numbers, demand for Easter flights over the weekend has increased significantly. With our flights from all over Germany as well as from Zurich, we offer our customers a comprehensive programme during the Easter holidays for their vacation in Mallorca," said Ralf Teckentrup, CEO of Condor. "We are very much looking forward to flying our guests to Easter holidays after a long period of waiting for travelling. Mallorca is not only the Germans' favourite destination, but it's also impossible to imagine our flight schedule as Germany's most popular leisure airline without it."
Thanks to increasing demand, Condor is also departing earlier from Switzerland: from Zurich there are already flights punctually at Easter not only to Mallorca, but also to the Canary Islands Gran Canaria and Tenerife. Next summer Condor will station two aircraft in Zurich and fly from there to popular holiday destinations in Greece, Spain and Cyprus.
Overview of Condor's Easter connections to Mallorca:
- From Frankfurt as of 27 March 2021: up to 4 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Dusseldorf as of 20 March 2021: up to 4 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Hamburg as of 27 March 2021: up to 3 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Munich as of 27 March 2021: up to 3 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Leipzig as of 27 March 2021: up to 3 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Berlin as of 27 March 2021: up to 2 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Hanover as of 27 March 2021: up to 2 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Stuttgart as of 1 April 2021: up to 1 daily flight, starting from 89.99 EUR
- From Zurich as of 27 March 2021: up to 1 daily flights, starting from 89.99 EUR
Protective measures at Condor: Responsible travel
Condor has established a comprehensive protection concept along the entire flight journey: On board, the wearing of a medical mouth-nose protection is mandatory, the boarding and disembarkation processes have been adapted and the online check-in has been made even more user-friendly.
All guests are requested to behave prudently and in accordance with hygiene regulations throughout their journey and to take into account the entry regulations of the respective destination as well as the regulations upon their return to Germany.